Sales and Finance Unified – No More Compromises
By Paul Johnson
CPA, CGMA, MBA
The Salesforce-Sage Intacct connection that bridges the gap between sales and finance is worth talking about now more than ever.
If it seems that what started off as a few extra work-arounds has devolved into a flurry of extra steps that bottleneck productivity, read on. There are fast-to-implement solutions available for you.
In light of the ASC 606 and IFRS mandates, it’s time to do away with outdated, and inefficient systems to streamline your processes, and get your teams working in a more connected way to work smarter, not harder.
The Salesforce/Sage Intacct integrations bring in automation to unify your sales and finance teams that can streamline your sales pipeline from start to finish.
QUOTE TO CASH
The road from quote to cash can be a long, and complex one. When Sage Intacct, a best-in-class cloud accounting solution links with Salesforce, a quote is converted to an order with just one click.
In SalesCloud, your teams can generate tasks, invoicing or even revenue recognition, and send information seamlessly into Sage Intacct for your finance teams’ immediate access, saving time and rekeying errors.
When your company is working in disconnected systems, cascading errors and inconsistencies in your data can occur.
The integration between Salesforce and Sage Intacct in the cloud means all of your client’s data gets entered in once, for data accuracy and consistency throughout departments and systems.
Having sales and finance software systems that seamlessly communicate frees up everyone to do what they do best.
- Your sales team can easily input just an open and close date to clarify revenue recognition for finance with only the data that sales reps need to see to do their end of the job.
- In real time, your accounting gets the data they need on their end to match expenses to revenue, to be allocated in line with the new ASC 606 and IFRS 15 guidelines.
COLLABORATION AND PROJECTS
The Sage Intacct/Salesforce connection streamlines communication and synchronizes activities for meaningful collaboration and powerful project management.
- Integration bridges the front and back office through contextual data with orders and unique client questions or invoicing situations.
- The finance team can access Salesforce Chatter from Sage Intacct to resolve client financial issues, and can keep a close eye on actuals versus estimates to stay within project budget margins.
- Sales can answer client questions quickly and directly with access to company data from wherever they work.
Why compromise accuracy and productivity with outdated and disconnected systems? The integrations technology linking Salesforce and Sage Intacct means you don’t have to.
If you’re ready to unify your teams toward greater success, give us a ring. We are here to help!